To permanently improve the lives of all animals through legislation, consumer advocacy, action, and education.
- Statement Condemning the Shooting of over 4,000 Kangaroos in ACT
- Submission to the Australian Government Department of Health: CONSULTATION ON PROPOSED CHANGES TO INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS (GENERAL) RULES ARISING FROM THE PASSAGE OF THE INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS ACT 2019
- Animal Liberation’s Objection Submission – Pig Improvement Company’s Proposed Piggery
- Inquiry: The Impact of Feral Deer, Pigs and Goats in Australia.
- Inquiry: Feasibility of a National Horse Register