Every year around 4 billion ducks are killed for human consumption. By shifting your demand from animal flesh to plant-based meals means that you can help reduce this number and support a more sustainable future.
Pre-Made Mock Duck
These mock ‘duck’ products mimic the taste and flavour of duck meat. You can use these in any of your recipes.
- Plant Asia – Plant-Based Roast Duck (Woolworths)
- Lamyong – Vegetarian Duck (Asian grocer, Cruelty Free Shop, All About Empathy, Online)
- Wu Chung – Vegetarian Mock Duck (Asian grocer, online)
While there are mock duck meats available, the best whole-food alternatives to mimick duck meat are jackfruit and mushrooms!
- Bosh – Vegan Duck Pancakes
- Lazy Cat Kitchen – Vegan Duck Pancakes
- Very Hungry Explorer – Veggie Crispy ‘Duck’ Pancakes
- The Good Housekeeping Cookery Team – Jackfruit “Duck” Pancakes
- Veggie Desserts – Crispy “Duck” Cauliflower and Pancakes